2.06.2010

My future illegitimate children

It has always been my dream to bare the offspring of talented musicians. Firstly for security. You never have to worry about providing for your bastard children if their padre is going on an international tour to promote his latest award-winning album. Secondly, for the sake of having youngsters with a lot to live up to. You think my illicit children will be okay with being a co-manager at Walmart when their father is being inducted into the rock-n-roll hall of fame? I don't think so. With this method, I am guaranteed to have at least one doctor in the brood.
To semi-fulfill my dream, I went on a website called makemebabies.com and created images of my future spawn.
Enjoy!

Mine and Conor Oberst's pirate son, Henry.

Aww, he's got his daddy's eyes! Let's just hope he doesn't also inherit his alcoholism.

Mine and Brandon Flowers' daughter, Annabel.

I have to say, she is frickin' adorable. I can't wait to have her.

Mine and Jack White's son, Benjamin

I like how they added the headphones... they just knew, I guess. They also played God and predisposed him to be an emotional eater.

Wow, that was a fun journey. You know what I've learned out of all of this? My nose gene must be very dominant. Because all my kids got my nose. Which is a very good thing in Benjamin's case.


As a side note:
You have no idea how many times I hit "redo" in the baby-making process .... the first twenty versions of each child looked like inbreeds with down-syndrome.

6 comments:

  1. Gerry and I got busy as well....this is Jennifer.

    http://www.makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=baby_17_200793

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer is so frickin' cute! she's got your eye shape and actually a lot of your facial features. Adorable. Jennifer and Annabel will be like sisters. And maybe Jennifer can marry Henry... or Benjamin; if Jenny is a chubby-chaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annabel Flowers is ADORABLE!! Her last name is Flowers right? He will step up to the plate and be a man about it and give her his name. He better dammit!

    I just bought my friends soon-to-arrive daughter a silver tutu. Your make-believe-Brandon-daughter SO needs one. And a little t-shirt with feathers of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course he will. She's got flowers in her hair for cryin' out loud! Which I had nothing to do with, that was courtesy of the good people at makemebabies.com
    That silver tutu didn't have anything to do with Brandon's sparkly influence.... did it? lol.
    I'll have to get Annabel a tutu. If she's anything like her father, she's going to want to dance. Not with much dexterity... and certainly not like a ballerina... but she'll dance alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um OF COURSE Brandon's sparkly influence made me buy it! I also bought her a "Daddy's Little FLOWER" onesie!

    If you page though my blog you'll see a shitload of stuff I blame him for making me buy - purple leopard print scarves, cheetah print slippers, red plaid blouses, glittery cell phone covers.

    I've decided I am going to send him an itemized bill for him to reimburse me for all the stuff his sexy influence MADE me buy ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I've read all your Brando-related posts. I especially love the line, I think it goes, "this man shimmies and shakes his way into my life and I'm talking myself out of buying a fucking bedazzler!". I bet Brandon owns a Swarovski Bedazzler.

    ReplyDelete